Find The Ideal Volunteer Experience For YOU!
Learn how YOU can help our men!
For court-ordered community service hours, email Chris Booker.
Serve a Meal
We serve FIVE meals a day EVERY DAY between two shelters. This feat is only accomplished because of our dedicated volunteers. Individual and group experiences are available to prepare and serve meals to our men experiencing homelessness.
- Statesville Avenue | Breakfast & Dinner
- Tryon Street | Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
Consider sponsoring a meal for $500 to serve 300 men!
Coach in our Housing and Employment Resource Center (HERC)
Work one-on-one with men to help them gain meaningful employment, search for housing, and apply for benefits. This volunteer opportunity goes a long way to help our men move home!
Help shelter staff with daily guest check-ins and assisting with any additional guest needs.
- Responsibilities: Check-in guests, address guests’ needs, distribute mail, set up the dining room for dinner, open the laundry room, and assist with administrative tasks as-needed.
- Shifts: Daily: 4:30-7 PM at 1210 North Tryon Street.
- Training: Attending an orientation is required for this opportunity.
Thank you for considering to join us in one or more of these opportunities.