Make 150 Bag Lunches
We are renovating our 1210 North Tryon Street shelter from April 2018 through July 2018. Our guests will be relocated and we are losing our kitchen during this time.
Here is how you can help!
Statesville Avenue Shelter
3410 Statesville Avenue | 28206
11:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Deliver 150 already assembled bag lunches by 11:30am.
- 300 sandwiches total — 2 sandwiches per bag. Please no ham or pork. (Suggestions: chicken salad, egg salad, turkey & cheese, PB&J, roast beef, etc.)
- Individual packets of condiments are appreciated, but please no mayonnaise or mustard on the sandwiches.
- Include sides like chips and fruit (preferably a soft fruit) as well as a dessert.
- If possible, bring bottles of water (but do not place in bags).
- Lunch distributed from 12:00pm-1:00pm