In-Kind Donation Needs
Please read the information below carefully before dropping off any donations.
- We are renovating our 1210 North Tryon Street shelter from April 2018 through mid-August 2018. During this time, our North Tryon Street Shelter will be closed due to construction.
- Please email our Philanthropy Team or call 704-334-3187 ext. 109 if you are thinking about organizing a donation drive and/or before dropping off donations!
We are unable to accept food donations/drop-offs that are not part of a scheduled meal service April 2018-mid-August 2018 because we will not have access to a kitchen, refrigeration, or any kind of food storage during the renovation period. However, here are the ways you can help with meals during the renovation:
Please email our Philanthropy Team or call 704-334-3187 ext. 109 if you are thinking about a donation drive!
Our Most Needed Items are:
- Bottled water (for us to share with men as they head to work or search for housing/employment)
- NEW boxer briefs (sizes M-2XL)
- NEW undershirts (sizes M-2XL)
- Disposable Razors
- Towels (large)
- Wash Cloths
- Men’s body wash/soap
- Men’s shampoo
Be sure to visit our Amazon Wish List to donate items with just one click!