In-Kind Donation Needs
Thank you for wanting to support our men! There’s a variety of needs our guests have and we ask that you read the information below before dropping off donations.
If you are thinking about organizing a donation drive, food donation, and/or before dropping off donations, please email our Philanthropy Team or call 704-334-3187 ext. 109 for some guidance!
Our Highest Demand Items are below. We’d love if you can deliver the items, sorted and organized. Thank you!
- NEW boxer briefs (sizes M-2XL)
- NEW undershirts (sizes M-2XL)
- Disposable Razors
- NEW Towels (large)
- NEW Wash Cloths
- Men’s body wash/soap
- Men’s shampoo
- Shower Shoes
- Key Locks (for lockers)
Intake Bags for Veterans Experiencing Homelessness
Looking for a great way to engage the community in a collection drive? Consider assembling 15 or more Intake Bags for Veterans experiencing homelessness in our shelter. In each drawstring bag, please place:
- NEW pillow and pillowcase
- Key lock for their locker
- NEW twin blanket
- NEW bath towel and washcloth
- NEW shower shoes (flip flops sizes 9-13)
Order through our Amazon Wish List to donate and have items delivered to our shelter with just one click!
Our meals for the 400 guests who are sheltered with us nightly are planned a week in advance. Consider these opportunities for donating.
- General Food Donations: If you are considering a food donation outside of providing a full meal for our guests, we encourage you to contact us.
- We’re unable to accept “leftovers”/un-packaged food.
- We do not allow distributing of food on our property, unless part of a meal and coordinated with our Philanthropy Team.
- For scheduled and approved food drop-offs, we ask that the delivery be made between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. daily.